NC Museum of Natural Sciences Field Trip

On Friday January 27th, we went and had an amazing experience at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences. First, when we were getting there we had a great time by singing 99 Bottles of Beer for half the time. When we got there it was freezing cold outside but I was very excited to have a very amazing experience in the museum.

As soon as we entered the museum we started off with a bang. The first thing we saw were amazing tropical animals such as Tree Boas, cool turtles and other cool animals. Right after we went to this amazing dinosaur exhibit with huge statues. That floor was my favorite part of the whole museum. On the top floor we observed the race exhibit which had really cool information and pictures. We also even had an amazing view of the previously viewed dinosaur exhibit. My second favorite part was the nature research center. There were a lot of cool interactive things there from interactive games to cool 3d printed items. Overall, the trip and experience was amazing. I would love to go again!